Territory Sales Manager - Sunrise, FL
We are currently in need of a new team member for our Sunrise, FL location!Moderno Porcelain Works is passionate about creating “wow” customer environments by combining the latest large-format porcelain slabs with the greatest workforce in the industry.
Large format porcelain is the future in the surfacing industry, not only on floors and walls, but now on kitchen countertops as well. To support our newest expansion to Minneapolis we are hiring experienced sales professionals with knowledge of the stone/surfacing industry who thrive in entrepreneurial environments.
The ideal candidate will be disciplined and have experience within industry in conducting product demonstrations. This candidate should be comfortable with frequent travel and be able to generate new sales leads on a regular basis. The candidate should be able to keep track of their sales and effectively communicate with other team members while out in the field.
Moderno Porcelain Works during COVID-19
We were fortunate to keep our doors open through out all of our locations. Took all proper precautions to ensure the safety of our employees and valued customers. Through out this time, we have also been fortunate to be one of the few companies to have expanded. With the high demand in our markets, we are excited to announce we will continue to expand our teams.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Educate clients and attend trade shows to conduct product demonstrations
- Generate potential leads for future sales
- Set and exceed quotas
- Track and report sales in organized manner
- Communicate effectively with other members of team
- Bachelor's degree
- 2- 5 years of sales experience within the construction industry, idealy dealing with stone products or A&D sales
- Competative- Be comfortable with business development and account managment
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Independent thinking- we encorage new ideas!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
- Understad the importance of service with both our internal and external clients
- Flexible- Ability to travel in order to do business
- Starting salary base $50-60k, plus quarterly commission based on production (Determined based on experience)
- Benefits- Health, Vision, and Dental
- Sick Pay
- 9 company holidays
Please visit our website to learn more about us: https://modernoworks.com/join-our-team/
Before applying please take the time to read our requirements and qualifications. We hope to attract individuals looking for an opportunity to grow and push their limits. We thank you for your time and look forward to viewing your application!