Stone Fabricator - Dallas, TX
Moderno Porcelain Works is a fast-growing porcelain surfacing company, all we do is large format porcelain fabrication and installation for our customers. Moderno is a new kind of company, with a new kind of work culture. We are not only changing the stone surfacing industry we are hoping to positively impact the entire construction workforce! We are determined to make every employee feel empowered and a part of the Moderno family.
With our exciting plan to take over this industry- we find ourselves growing fast! We are currently in search of some new team members to join our Dallas location! If you are looking for a new opportunity to build on you stone fabrication experience and a growing career, do not hesitate and apply.
What we encourage:
- Applicant's that have worked in a production based manufacturing environment.
- We are seeking an experienced stone shop fabricator to join our team for a FULL TIME permanent position.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years experience hand fabricating stone tops in a production shop.
- Must be highly competent with a stone hand router, polisher and mitering clamps.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally throughout the work day.
Please list all companies you have worked for fabricating stone in your response. If you are not currently, or have not previously fabricated stone for 2 or more years, please do not apply for this position.
Some overtime/Saturday work required when workload demands it.
Pay rates range between $17.00-30/hr hour (based on work history and experience level)
All applicants will be required to:
- Understand, speak, and read English (Spanish is a plus!)
- Be able to read a tape measure
- Work Saturday’s as required
- Job Type: Full-time