Territory Sales Manager - Central Texas
Hello Central Texas! We are expanding!
Moderno Porcelain Works is passionate about creating “wow” customer environments by combining the latest large-format porcelain slabs with the greatest workforce in the industry. We are the Porcelain People! We care for not only our customers, but cherish the individuals that make it all happen. Our people!
As we continue to expand and move into different territories in the US we want to invite the individuals that are up for the challenge of growing with us! Large format porcelain is the future in the surfacing industry, not only on floors and walls, but now on kitchen countertops as well. To support our newest expansion to Central Texas we are hiring sales professionals with passion for service and eagerness to make a name for themselves. This would be the perfect opportunity for you to create your own book of business and help us establish a new presence in San Marcos, San Antonio, Austin, and surrounding cities.
Our Territory Sales Managers prospect new residential and commercial business in the area of by engaging home builders, architects, designers, K&B dealers, and design centers.
They possess the following characteristics:
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Disciplined in the sales process
- Persistent, but with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Passionate about creating stunning new environments
- Great conversation skills
- Competitive spirit
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated sales experience, from identifying leads to closing contracts. Experience in the floor/wall covering and/or countertop industry is a plus!
- Ability to take measurements, create quotes, and negotiate contracts
- Ability and interest in representing the company in public forums
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- College degree in business administration or marketing preferred
- Ability to effectively work independently
- An entrepreneurial attitude, willing to come into a small team with a large vision and become an integral member of the team immediately
Moderno is a great place to work, in large part due to our established culture. The successful candidate will align well with our values:
- Serving (our customers and each other)
- Accepting feedback
- Celebrating Success
- Empowering each other
- Striving to get better, safely, every day.
This position is a full-time position. Very limited air travel is expected beyond the metropolitan area. Other benefits include subsidized health coverage, vacation, company holidays. Qualified candidates should submit an application through our website: www.modernoworks.com
Moderno Porcelain Works during COVID-19
We were fortunate to keep our doors open throughout all of our locations. Took all proper precautions to ensure the safety of our employees and valued customers. Throughout this time, we have also been fortunate to be one of the few companies to have expanded. With the high demand in our markets, we are excited to announce we will continue to expand our teams.