Human Resources Administrative Assistant (part time)
Moderno Porcelain Works is growing! With all of our growth we need an extra pair of hands. We are currently in search for a part time Administrative Assistants to join our Human Resources team.
An HR Assistant performs a wide range of human resources functions. Their duties include recruiting, hiring and training new and existing employees. HR Assistants also help plan programs and processes designed to improve employee welfare. They manage payroll, maintain vital employee records and ensure the smooth operation of the HR department. HR Assistants typical responsibilities include:
- Assisting HR with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
This is a Part-time position, with pay starting at $12-14/hr (depending on experience), flexible schedule provided.
If you have at least 6 months-1 year of experience in administration/clerical setting and you thrive working in a great team environment where everyone pulls together to achieve the goal, then Moderno might just be the place for you.
- Excellent measuring skills, including doing mental addition of fractions
- Demonstrated dependability – we need to be able to count on you 100%.
- Good communication skills – good spoken and written English required
- Willingness to work hard and constantly learn and grow
- A high school diploma or GED
- Legal ability to work in the U.S.
- No prior convictions
- Ability to pass a drug test
Great attitude which aligns with our values:
- Serving our customer with
- Accepting feedback
- Celebrating a job well done
- Empowering each other
- Striving to get better, Safely, every day
If this describes the person you are, and you are interested in starting or continuing your career as an administrative assistant, apply by clicking on the button above. Apply now. We are hiring multiple people and moving fast.