Moderno Porcelain Works is passionate about creating “wow” customer environments by combining the latest large-format porcelain slabs with the greatest workforce in the industry.
Large format porcelain is the future in the surfacing industry, not only on floors and walls, but now on kitchen countertops as well. To support our expansion, we are hiring experienced sales professionals with knowledge of the stone/surfacing industry who thrive in entrepreneurial environments.
Our Sales Associates prospect new residential and commercial business in the area by engaging home builders, architects, designers, K&B dealers, and design centers. They possess the following characteristics:
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Disciplined in the sales process
- Persistent, but with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Passionate about creating stunning new environments
- Great conversation skills
- Competitive spirit
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated sales experience, from identifying leads to closing contracts. Experience in the floor/wall covering and/or countertop industry is required
- Ability to take measurements, create quotes, and negotiate contracts
- Ability and interest in representing the company in public forums
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- College degree in business administration or marketing preferred
- Ability to effectively work independently
- An entrepreneurial attitude, willing to come into a small team with a large vision and become an integral member of the team immediately
- Serving (our customers and each other)
- Accepting feedback
- Celebrating Success
- Empowering each other
- Striving to get better, safely, every day.
Moderno is a great place to work, in large part due to our established culture. The successful candidate will align well with our values:
This position is a full-time salaried position. Very limited air travel is expected beyond the metropolitan area. Compensation is competitive and consists of salaried + commission income. Other benefits include subsidized health coverage, vacation, company holidays and profit sharing. Qualified candidates should submit an application through our website: www.modernoworks.com