Lead Installer - Central Texas
Moderno Porcelain Works specializes on the fabrication and installation of large format gauged porcelain slabs which is the newest for both residential and commercial projects. We are a fast-growing company who is looking for individuals who want to grow with us. If you are the type of person who enjoys development and a fast-paced environment, don't look any further- we are exactly that!
We are currently looking for experienced tile setters or countertop installers who are looking for a new opportunity!
This is a full-time salaried position, starting at a competitive pay rate plus an annual bonus a year, company vehicle, paid medical benefits, paid vacation, paid company holidays, and many other benefits.
- At least 4-6 years demonstrated experience as a lead installer in tile floors, walls, and/or countertops.
- Excellent measuring skills
- Epoxy with catalyzer and caulking application is also required.
- Proficient with angle grinder, polisher and clamps.
- Demonstrated dependability – we need to be able to count on you 100%.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work with your hands and ability to carry up to 75 pounds
- Willingness to work hard and constantly learn and grow
- Has led of 2+ employees at a time- Leadership is very important to us!
- A high school diploma or GED
- Legal ability to work in the U.S.
- No prior convictions
- Ability to pass a background check
- Great attitude which aligns with our values: SURFACES
- Serving our customer with
- Accepting feedback
- Celebrating a job well done
- Empowering each other
- Striving to get better, Safely, every day!
If this describes the person you are, and you are interested in starting or continuing your career as a great porcelain countertop installer, apply by clicking on the button above. Apply now. We are hiring multiple people and moving fast.
Moderno Porcelain Works during COVID-19
We were fortunate to keep our doors open throughout all our locations. Took all proper precautions to ensure the safety of our employees and valued customers. During these difficult times, we have also been fortunate to be one of the few companies to have expanded. With the high demand in our markets, we are excited to announce we will continue to expand our teams.