Looking for a new industry, new career, or wanting to work with your hands? Moderno Porcelain Works has an exciting opportunity for growth!
A little bit about us!
Moderno Porcelain Works is a company dedicated to the installation and fabrication of porcelain slabs throughout the U.S. We are a growing company who started in Houston, TX and has branched out to both U.S. coasts. Moderno is leading the porcelain industry and therefore, creating new opportunities. Whether you have experience in the solid surface industry or new to it, Moderno can provide a new beginning to those looking for them.
We are clear that you may or may not have experience with porcelain and that's okay! We will start with paid intensive training and as your skills advance, your pay will increase! The more you know, the more you grow! You will start as an apprentice, making $15 - $17/ hour, with 40 hours a week guaranteed. As growing company, new opportunities arrive with hard work, such as a Lead Installer. Our goal is to get you to a Lead Installer in less than two years, at $62,400 a year, and be a leader of your own team. As a apprentice, your responsibilities will be assisting the Lead Installer with anything that he needs to cut, form, and install porcelain pieces. You will cut, polish, glue, carry, and install it. You will also be responsible for preparing and/or cleaning, the job site.
What do you need:
- A great work ethic and a great team-oriented personality
- At least 3 years of work experience and/or military service - showing your dependability
- Experience working in landscaping, roofing, construction, plumbing, or in manual labor.
- Ability to work with your hands, mostly outdoors
- Ability to learn and grow in a career
- Legal ability to work in the U.S. (We run e-verify)
- At least 18 years of age
- No criminal record and able to pass a background screen
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid training
- Reference bonus
Please apply if you would like to start a new career and have multiple opportunities. Are you ready to invest in you?