Accounting & Finance Manager
Moderno Porcelain Works specializes in the fabrication and installation of ultra-luxe large format porcelain panels in the residential and commercial markets. As the only company in North America using specialized state-of-the-art fabrication machines and a proprietary installation process, we are 100% dedicated to porcelain. By revolutionizing the industry, our in-house craftsmen create endless possibilities, from eye-catching porcelain shower walls, bathroom vanities, kitchen countertops, to flooring, interior and exterior wall cladding, fireplace surrounds, outdoor living and more. As your all-inclusive porcelain source, Moderno works for you. Our team is growing, and now we invite you to work with us!
We’re looking for an experienced Accounting & Finance Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, this position is a member of the local leadership team and directly contributes to company’s success by ensuring efficient accounting and administrative functions are carried out in partnership with corporate operations. This includes assisting cash management, general accounting, payroll support and monthly reporting.
Key Functions of this position:
- Member of local leadership team
- Cash Management & Collections
- Accounting, receivables, payables, checks, receipts, and invoices
- Local employee point of contact for
- Payroll time tracking, reporting and interview assistance
- Workers Compensation and payroll inquiries
- Management of KPI reporting
- Month end financial close activities
- Setting up new vendor credit
- Vehicle and business insurance & registration
- Supporting inventory reconciliation and procurement
- Participation in weekly leadership and monthly financial review meetings.
- 5+ years relevant experience in accounting or general business office management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred but not required with applicable experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems such Microsoft’s Dynamics, NAV, or Business Central is a Plus
Moderno Porcelain Works is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and employee benefit package.